Saturday, July 31, 2010

Shopping Day!



I survived a trip in to town.  That would be Vancouver, Washington.  It takes me about an hour and 15 minutes to get in to town.  First I went to the Farmer's Market.  Lots of great deals today like zucchini, blueberries, walla walla onions, garlic, apples, fresh basil (oh how it scented the van all the way home!), lettuce, patty pan squash, tomatoes and more.  I then went to a few thrift shops looking for clothes and then on to Trader Joe's, Whole Foods (whole salmon on sale!) and then Wal-Mart.  I know....I have not figured out how to make it without Wal-Mart yet.  To some of you it's easy, for me not so much.

Tonight we are having London Broil (great deal a few months ago), corn on the cob and cantaloupe.  I'm hoping the kids will finish up cheesecake for dessert.    I purchased ingredients to try another cheesecake this week.

I still haven't typed out my menu, I'm hoping to get a chance to do that in the next day or so.  Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment